September Hours (until Pumpkinfest):
*Please note: We will be closing early (2pm) on Friday Sept. 15 for a private event
*Tasting room hours will be changing when Pumpkinfest starts
*We offer tastings as staff permits; flights and by-the-glass are always available
For parties of 6 or more - reservations are appreciated.For information on visiting the tasting room please email email@example.com
We have curb-side pick up available during the week (with 24 hours notice), plus the local Comox Valley, Campbell River, Parksville and Nanaimo stores carry our products.
If you are even further afield we are able to ship our wines to your door. Check out our online store, it is now available for ordering.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any of these services.
Products available at the farm:
SECOND PAGE CIDERS:
(the above second page ciders are apple based, dry and gluten free)
• Honey Pear Cider
(this new cider is the first of our pear based ciders, it is light, dry and gluten free)
COASTAL BLACK WINES:
• Table Wines: Blueberry (our Blackberry is currently sold out, stay in touch for when it's back in stock)
• Sparkling Wines: Strawberry or Blueberry (our Black & Blue is currently sold out, stay in touch for when it's back in stock)
• Meads: Blueberry, Spiced or Regular
OUR 21% ALCOHOL DESSERT WINES:
• The sweetly delicious Blue Jay (Blueberry)
• The 'Port-style' BlackJack 21 (Blackberry)